BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Albert Einstein

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

About me

Assalamualaikum ….

Hi everyone, I’m Noor Asyikin Binti Kamarazaman ,a student from University education of Sultan Idris. I’m from Kota Bharu Kelantan and now live at Tanjung Malim. I have 6 siblings and I’m the fifth from 4 brothers and one younger sister.

In UPSI, I’m taking a majoring in Biology and minor in Chemistry. I will be in UPSI for 4 years and will finish my study on 2013. Life as university student is a not an easy life but I’m take this as a challenge for me to fulfill my dream to become a teacher. Thanks to God bring me here because I got a lot of experience and knowledge to become a good teacher at the future.

‘Teacher’ is a noble job because they are a ‘factory’ that produced the great person for the future. This is the reason why I want to be a teacher because I can teach my student to become a great leader at the future, the person that can lead my country to a good manner. And I always use this word, “if u think u can do it, that’s means u can do it” and I’m believe I’m can be a good teacher one day.

“It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance. It is the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance. It is the one who won't be taken who cannot seem to give. And the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live.”- Bette Midler

0 comments: